Resolutions: 2010











Some of you may have read here that my family makes New Year's Resolutions for each other. For me they chose (after I lost and found my iPhone): Take better care of my things. My daughter has the same resolution. My husband's is to stay positive and happy when tired.

In the spirit of this making resolutions for others, today, I will take the liberty to make a few resolutions for you (and me):


1. Take more baths

2. Throw out all and any of your tattered, ugly, ripped, underwear and buy new ones.

3. Do the same for your socks

4. Remember that having a glass of red wine each night adds 6 years to your life (source: More magazine)

5. Remember adding meditation to your daily life adds 12 years (same source)

6. Give a "gift" to someone every day (it doesn't have to be material, but a kind act)


7. Less news and internet, more poetry and music

8. Write letters that need stamps

9. Tell someone how much you appreciate them

10. Live as if life is temporary, because it is.

11. Remember you are loved

12. Enjoy your life with coffee or tea

13. Have dessert

14. Yes, take more baths...



Comments

  1. How did you know about my socks? ;)

    LOVE these, and will totally use them all.

    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year, Kelli,

    i love your list!

    ReplyDelete
  3. those are some great resolutions. i've yet to get my husband to pick one for me. I think he is scared :) hehe

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I will do all of those things in '10. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would love to have a bathroom like the one in the photo. Pink Tub!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Always love to hear from you...and the anonymous option is open for those feeling shy.