Thankful Thursday



I am back from Western Washington University where I spoke to a class of incredible grad students.  Western is one of my very favorite colleges in the Northwest.  The students there are so grounded and very down-to-earth.  It's a very "Northwest" school meaning-- casual in dress and attitude and a laid-back lifestyle.  I always love visiting there.

Normally on Thankful Thursday I highlight someone or something I love and I may or may not do that as I post today, but I think I need to just check in here as I've been feeling a little disconnected.  Less since my trip to WWU, but still, not quite myself...

I think I need my own personal gratitude list.  So here it is.  What are you feeling grateful for today?


My Gratitude List:

Family and Good Friends and good energy people

A good friend's guest room with a Moonstruck Chocolate Bar hidden for me under the sheets.  (Thank you, NP!)

The *unsubscribe* button

This book:  Your Money or Your Life: 9 Steps to Transforming Your Relationship with Money and Achieving Financial Independence: Revised and Updated for the 21st Century

Sunshine + warm weather

Salami, good crackers, cream cheese (who knew?!) + Mad Housewife Wine

Taking a new way home and seeing chickens, goats, and a new view on the world

Not running with the wolves, but lollygagging with the golden retrievers -- (a nod to Martha Silano here)

Dreaming about someone from the past

Audio Books

It's Fun being Smart magnet (see above image from  Etsy shop - SimplyCutebyKarin )

Pinterest website

This quote:  "Everything will be okay in the end.  If it's not okay, it's not the end..."  (unknown)

~
Wishing you all good things today...

~Kells

Comments

  1. All good things to you, too!

    I'm grateful for new opportunities presenting themselves lately.

    And nice drives are very gratitude-worthy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I felt a gratitude-list urge today, too. May be the weather?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow - sounds like you are getting dangerously close to Cheese Cake ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hannah-- Good luck with those new opps!

    J9-- Yes, spring gratitude!

    Michael-- that was one of the funniest things I've read in a long time! DANGEROUSLY close to cheesecake! ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Always love to hear from you...and the anonymous option is open for those feeling shy.