Blog Feeds Having Summaries...

Those of you who read my blog on feed may have noticed a little note after about a sentence or two from my blog that said something like, "this is just a summary of my blog post, please visit my blog for the full story!".

Okay, I have no idea what I pressed to make this happen or where those excited words came from as I didn't write them. I'm going to look into them and if you smart reader, have any ideas on what I need to do so feed readers get the full story, please drop me a note.

Now back to your blog reading already in progress...

* * * * 

NOTE:  I have found where I did this and it has been changed back to how it was.  Thanks for your patience!

Comments

  1. Checking "Settings" for your blog might point you to a fix (although I must admit, I've experienced changes to my settings on Blogger that I never made, for example, changes in spacing).

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Always love to hear from you...and the anonymous option is open for those feeling shy.