Virtual Poetry Salon at Diane Lockward's blog with Susan Rich!



This is an incredible idea-- Diane Lockward (author of Temptation by Water) is hosting a virtual poetry salon at her blog for Susan Rich (author of The Alchemist's Kitchen).

What is great is that it's as if Susan is actually there as you can ask her specific questions in the comments and she answers them!

I asked her a question last night about her emotions as her book came out as I've found that as my book gets closer, I have been a dash of nerves as well as a bowl of happiness.  Her response was both thoughtful and helpful.

Anyway, if you want to visit, have a snack or two, ask a question and hear the conversation that's already happened, please visit Diane's blog, which I've linked up here.

Congrats Susan!

The Alchemist's Kitchen

Share

Comments

  1. i wanted to do more virtual book touring. i love this idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, and I think this first one at Diane's was delightful and informative, and I especially enjoy the opportunity to participate via comments section.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Always love to hear from you...and the anonymous option is open for those feeling shy.