Summer Reading! Poetry!




I am so behind sharing my summer reading list with you.

Here are the book of poems I am currently reading (or have read):

Allen Braden: A Wreath of Down and Drops of Blood (The VQR Poetry Series)

Elizabeth Austen: The Girl Who Goes Alone (Floating Bridge Press Chapbook)

Rachel Contreni Flynn:  Tongue

Alexandra Teague: Mortal Geography 

Arda Collins:  It Is Daylight (Yale Series of Younger Poets)

Karen Finneyfrock: Ceremony for the Choking Ghost

Robert FanningAmerican Prophet

Jennifer K. Sweeney:  How to Live on Bread and Music



Share

Comments

  1. I've been out of commission, don't know when you made the change, but I LOVE your blog redo!

    So many books on your list I want to read, great stuff!

    Happy Fourth!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am adding you to my blog list because the sun came out when I arrived here.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Always love to hear from you...and the anonymous option is open for those feeling shy.