Drinking Wine from Chocolate Cups (a Pre-Lenten Memory)

So a few of you wanted to know more about the chocolate cups I had the other night.

Here they looked very much like these, except ours weren't in gold wrappers:



I believe the ones we had were dark chocolate (these above look like milk to me...of course, I love milk chocolate so I'm happy either way.)

And the dessert wine was from a small local winery, Eleven, where we got the port called "Sweet Sarah" (get the wordplay there, Sweet Syrah...)  (More info about the owners here.)








I found some on Amazon for $11.95 for 12 (see below).  I paid $5 for 5, so they seem to be about a dollar a cup.  Though I bet you could make these at home for less.

Dobla Dark Belgian Chocolate Cordial & Toasting CupsDobla Dark Belgian Chocolate Cordial & Toasting Cups




Share

Comments

  1. Oh, do those look good!!! I bet they paired nicely with that dessert wine. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ma'm, I am new to your blog. Have started one on my own on my love for poetry. But your previous write ups and tips have been a great help.I too find it difficult to say no at times. But I now follow the saying : you cannot please all the people all of the time!
    Best wishes!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Always love to hear from you...and the anonymous option is open for those feeling shy.