Confession Tuesday: The Catching Up Edition



Dear Reader,

It's been way to long since my last confession or even my last blog post, but I've been working, editing, and writing a lot.



I confess I have many new poems, but need more time and space to sort through them.

I have many things I want to do with my next manuscript, but need the headspace to see the full vision. Sometimes that comes in summer.  Sometimes that comes in fall when I leave normal life for a writing residency...which I am doing this year.


~


I confess I ate cake for breakfast yesterday. Citrus Sunshine, which is lemon cake with orange buttercream frosting.


I confess I don't feel bad about it.  In fact, I feel as if I live in a magical world that sells Citrus Sunshine.


~


I confess many things have been pulling me in lately.


I am distracted by birds, by seals, by the outdoor world and all its inhabitants.

I am distracted by the shapes of clouds, the color of the sunset and how light is happening earlier and the world is sunnier.

And art.



And when I think I can't find something else to fall in love with, I do.



And here's another thing that pulled me in--



It's a video by Doug Gautraud. You can vote for it here.  I'm assuming it's based on biography, but I haven't been able to be sure.  But he seems trustworthy, and I believe the Truth (with a capital T) behind the story, authenticity, and giving instead of getting.

It's less than 5 minutes and will add a spot of beauty to your day.

Ride on...









Amen.



 ~ Kells




Don't Miss a Post ~ Subscribe to Book of Kells by Email

Comments

  1. You are an inspiration and a dot in the center for me to focus on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Than you, Kelli!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Always love to hear from you...and the anonymous option is open for those feeling shy.