Literary Gifts: Grammatically Correct Owl T-shirt



This store focuses on two of my favorite things-- grammar & science! Love the owl.


From the Etsy store 

Owl T-Shirt $22



DESCRIPTION From Website:
Grammatical Art: grammar and science prints, tees, and cards for the nerd in all of us.

I am combining my love of grammar, graphic design, and science to bring you Grammatical Art! Here, you can find prints and cards of your favorite rules and elements that are perfect for the grammar or science enthusiast. 

I am transitioning all of my t-shirts to American Apparel shirts! They have a great feel and are made in the US. If you need something different because their sizing can be a little small, please feel free to send me a convo for a custom order.

From the Etsy store 


Owl T-Shirt $22
~ Kells 
www.agodon.com
www.twosylviaspress.com

Want more on creativity and the literary life?  -- Subscribe by Email


Comments