Thankful Thursday- Martha Silano & New Hat

Marty & I on our writing date...

I realized I missed last Thankful Thursday, but that is summer.   More sun, less schedule.

So this week, it's a two-fer.  My thankfulness goes out to my friend, Martha Silano (whose newest book, The Little Office of the Immaculate Conception is currently $7.80! on Amazon!!).  It's one of my very favorite all-time books, by the way.

I'm also truly thankful our friendship,, our time together, and the special lunch she took me to and the red "trophy" hat she bought me to celebrate my winning the Foreword Book of the Year in poetry.

I'm so thankful to have my poetry friends and to live a place (the Northwest) where you can throw a stick and hit a poet.   But don't do that.  Sticks hurt.

Thank you, Marty!

By the way, Martha blogs at Blue Positive here.

Comments

  1. Thanks for your thanks, Kelli. That was such a fun day we had ... it was a pleasure to treat you for not only winning the Foreword Prize, but for being such a great friend.

    That hat is SO snappy on you. I love you in it.

    Hope the tractors move on and away from your backyard soon.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Always love to hear from you...and the anonymous option is open for those feeling shy.