Confession Tuesday with Flying Monkeys...

Dear Reader,

Peeps are People Too.


Another week, another week.  I'm thinking about autumn, how I'm looking forward to the leaves changing, to plaid and wool sweaters.  In my best world, it doesn't rain in September or October, but in truth I know it will.  We are the Northwest, the Northwet.

But enough, let's get to the confessional--

I confess I get annoyed when chargers are plugged in, but not in use.  I feel the same way about other equipment too, like the television, toaster, etc.


So in my search to have less of this, I just found this thing--Smart Strip LCG3 Energy Saving Surge Protector with Autoswitching Technology, 10-OutletSmart Strip LCG3 Energy Saving Surge Protector with Autoswitching Technology, 10-Outlet  it's received a lot of good reviews and I want to try this.  Dear Reader, if you know of something similar I should try, please let me know. I am becoming the Al Gore of the Agodon household.

~

I confess I don't like it when people refer to others as their peeps.  Unless it's Easter and their friends are made of marshmallow, then I hope there are lots of peep references.

~

I confess after writing the green confession above, I destroy my Al Gore status by confessing that I recently bought paper plates for my family to use for the rest of summer because I am so sick of how many dishes we've had to do lately.  As you can, you could easily confuse me for June Cleaver...

~

I confess I love it when people misuse the word "literally."  I literally yelled my head off.  --Really, that must have been very painful for you and how weird you're still alive.  I literally died laughing.  --Really.  So you're a zombie now.


I know some people get really annoyed with the misuse, but in my head, I love it.  I literally see all the things these people "literally" did.

~

I also love it when quotes are used incorrectly.  As in "homemade" soup. (So, what you're saying is it's not homemade).  The "Blog" of "Unnecessary" Quotation Marks is a fun place to go if you like this kind of stuff too.

~

I confess I thought Glenda the Good Witch was not nice for not telling Dorothy that the ruby slippers could have taken her home in the *first half* of the movie. Even as a kid, this bugged me.

And I confess I never liked the flying monkeys. Ever.

Amen.

Comments

  1. Love it!

    I too hate the misuse of the word "literal," though my personal pet peeve is the misuse if "myself" -- "John and myself are going to the store."

    I also hate chargers unnecessarily plugged into the wall.

    (Perhaps Glenda was too blinded by her outfit to see the appropriate action to take when Dorothy arrived?)

    ReplyDelete
  2. l say Amen to that too.very funny

    ReplyDelete
  3. l say Amen to that too.very funny

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Always love to hear from you...and the anonymous option is open for those feeling shy.