YAY Verse Daily!

Wow! What can I say? Verse Daily featured yet another poet from our latest issue of Crab Creek Review! The first poet was Elizabeth Austen and our newest poet is Annie Lighthart, winner of last year's Crab Creek Review Poetry Prize, (BTW, this year's contest is currently in process! See details here if you'd like to enter--the judge is Aimee Nezhukumatathil!)


So yes, please visit Verse Daily

and if you're interested, submit to our poetry contest this year, deadline May 31


* * *

Comments

  1. Hi, Kelli,

    I just got back online and I'm really enjoying your blog. I don't think I'm eligible for the Po-Prize--am I? Seeing as how I've worked with both you and Aimee Nez. I'd feel awkward entering anyway, but I'll gladly spread the word. :-)

    Hope you're well!

    Peter

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Always love to hear from you...and the anonymous option is open for those feeling shy.