Thankful Thursday - The Universe (and its Kind Humans)

So a couple days ago I received this card in the mail--



There was no return address, but two hand-drawn yellow suns on the envelope.

Inside was this magical note (I had to hold back tears reading it-- I mean it was absolutely surprising to receive and incredibly sweet of someone to do).  Here it is:


Dear Kelli:

You asked for it.  You got it!

Not just one, but five.  You deserve it -- for your honesty and willingness to confess that things are not perfect.

Love, the Universe

P.S.  Keep asking.
P.P.S.  I'm working on that patron thing.

This card/note refers to this Confession Tuesday post where I basically asked the Universe for a trophy, um, and a patron too--what can I say, I was low on cash. . . 

~
When I received this card in a mix of new bills and advertisements for things I didn't want, I could not believe it.  It was exciting to open and even better to read.

I am absolutely thankful there is this kind of love and caring in the world and that someone would mail me this.

Thank you!

I have a couple ideas who this is from, but I'm not 100% sure.  But what I do know is how absolutely touched I am that someone would take the time to mail me this.

This warms my heart and I hope it warms yours a little bit.  How fantastic to know the Universe responds if we just put things out there.

Thank you, Universe!  And thank you even more to the Kind-Person-the-Universe-Went-Through-- for sending this to me and taking time out of your day to make my day/week/month a little brighter.  You did that for me and I am truly grateful for your kindness and compassion.  Wherever you are--you are brilliant and I want you to know how much this meant to me.

much love and thanks,
xo,
~ Kells

Share

Comments

  1. That is really rather awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If only the universe really did send us kind, uplifting letters!

    You've got a great friend. I am now determined to do this for someone else someday when they're having a rough time of it! Such a perfectly perfect idea.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Always love to hear from you...and the anonymous option is open for those feeling shy.