What Are You Thankful For?
I've had a lot going on these past two months and while I am holding my stress in my shoulderblades, I'm happy.
Here are some things I am thankful for--
1) People who smile and say, "Good morning."
2) Big dogs.
3) Being able to take a hot shower every single day. (I'm still amazed that I can turn a knob and get hot water. It's kind of fantastic.)
4) Total Raisin Bran for breakfast.
5) The luxury of buying a full bag of Ghirardelli chocolate chips just to snack on.
6) All the things that I can do online that I used to have to drive to do.
7) Taking on too much. - It makes me prioritize my writing and what's important because there's less time to slack off.
8) Foghorns and trains.
9) Family, friends, and pets-- all those heartbeats that matter.