What You Don't See Behind the Poem...





So I've been thinking about Fuzzmail (www.fuzzmail.org... a site that records everything you write, your first thought and what you delete or change.

Here's a visual poem for you, based on revision vs. first thought.  It plays with that idea on how wording things differently can create certain images of people or events.  I am always interested in "appearances" vs. "real life" or "real people/real families."

So here's a look at a love letter on what was thought, and what was actually said....

I must say, this was pretty fun to do...

Comments

  1. that is fascinating! thank you for sharing it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This could be addictive. Fascinating, yes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was hysterical. I thought the line, "I wait on the toilet" was perfect. Why'd you chage it?;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow - that was so insightful & FUN! What a brilliant site. I kept giggling at the words that would appear...then disappear. Truly a window into so much behind the words.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Poetry as performance art! I love it! I laughed so hard watching this.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Always love to hear from you...and the anonymous option is open for those feeling shy.