Literary Rags...

Today, I took part in our library's favorite poem project where some of us in the community joined together to read a poem.  

While there, I noticed our librarian was wearing this (a.k.a. the coolest t-shirt ever)--




But while I was looking for that shirt, I also found this company Out of Print clothing that sells t-shirts for men/women with the image of classic book covers.  Atlas Shrugged, On the Road (Jack Kerouac), Of Mice & Men, The Catcher in the Rye, and others.  

(They also donate one book to their partner Books for Africa, for every t-shirt they sell.)


Anyway, a nice gift for the book lover in your life.
 
One of these days I'm going to have to get me an Emily Dickinson shirt...  but enough t-shirt surfing for now.

Comments

  1. i just love the stuff threadless puts out but thanks for the info on the other one!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Always love to hear from you...and the anonymous option is open for those feeling shy.