Free Poems...

I have some poems featured on Escape into Life right now.

A couple of them are a sneak peek from my soon-to-be published collection, Letters from the Emily Dickinson Room.

I'm really impressed with the look of Escape into Life (they featured Susan Rich a couple weeks ago).  I love the images they choose to go with the poems.  I especially love how the image Grycja Erde resembles a meteor shower or solar system, though has nothing to do with either.

Hope you enjoy the poems.

all best,
kells

Comments

  1. Generous selection of poems--I'm looking forward to your book coming out! And that artwork really matches your work wonderfully.

    ReplyDelete
  2. your right the site really does well to match up photos and poems. really enjoyed reading your work. if you ever have a few you would like considered please think about us over at Referential Magazine. Or well, me :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. your poetry is beautiful & moving ~ thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful journal, Kelli and lovely poems this:

    I have stopped believing in doorbells

    kind of broke my heart a little bit.

    And bumble bee. You put a bumble bee in a poem. Perhaps my favorite words ever and I can't even tell you why. I can't wait for your book and what a true pleasure to watch your poetry grow over the years become you know? Become so gracious and wise.

    Rebecca

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Always love to hear from you...and the anonymous option is open for those feeling shy.