No, the cat is not dead, just very relaxed on my desk



Ace helping me write.

Comments

  1. My favorite cat position! So funny.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This post was way-off-the-rails! How funny! Hope you've been well. Makin' my Monday blog rounds and so glad I popped in. Stay cool Miss Kelli.

    Blessings, Joy and Monday Sunshine, Terri

    ReplyDelete
  3. my first thought was "Oh no! another death in the family!" but then I thought, ...that woud be pretty morbid to post a pic of your dead cat. Whew! That stopped my heart a little. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. why do they always managed to lay just where you are trying to work! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Guilia-- cute profile pic!

    Valerie-- I love it when they sleep like that too.

    Thank you, Terri! sweet note.

    A--I know, that would be wrong! But yes, all is well here. Thankfully!

    Jessie- Another cute profile pic. And yes, they do that, don't they!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Always love to hear from you...and the anonymous option is open for those feeling shy.