My 3D Book Cover...

I happened upon this image on Terri Gordon's blog a couple weeks ago and have been meaning to share it with you.

She made these birdcages for a Marie Antoinete Mail Art Group to swap and when I saw them I thought, There's what my book cover would look like if it walked off the page. Or close.




Terri's work above. She also has an Etsy store.

My book cover image below:



You can see all views of these on Terri's blog

It was such a treat to wander upon these. Wonderful and whimsical.

I know Terri wasn't thinking of my book cover when she made them, but when I saw them, it was the first thing that came to mine, I imagined 3D book covers by my side for my readings. Seeing these felt like happy synchronicity for me.

Comments

  1. This is beautiful, love it.
    DEbby

    ReplyDelete
  2. are you able to resist buying one if they are up for sale!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks everyone!

    And Jessie, I checked and they weren't for sale, but I was thinking of asking her if she'd make me one to buy or maybe trying it myself... though I definitely do not think it would be as good.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are truly amazing. What a great idea, and I love the materials used.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Always love to hear from you...and the anonymous option is open for those feeling shy.