Baby Steps into the Elevator...


Blog Under Construction - But Still Open...



You may have noticed a few changes in my blog today.


Yep, I couldn't wait to remodel.  I wanted to start out National Poetry Month with a new cleaned up blog.

Well, it's new, not quite cleaned up.

I hope to figure out what works best so you know what to expect when you arrive, but it may take a few days.  So please enjoy the views...  there will be many.

Also, feel free to leave any comments about the new space.  I'm listening.

all best,
Kell

Comments

  1. I can't wait to try out a new look for my blog. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where are you seeing new Blogger templates? I still see the same ole, same ole.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the new look. It's open and spacious, neat and clean. The old one was kind of dark and crowded. I'm almost glad you had that night of insomnia to get started on this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. really do like the new blogger template. i left blogger because i didn't like their templates, i wonder if they could get my business back :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful! ;) It looks so lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stephanie,
    I think if you go here: http://draft.blogger.com/home

    that will start you out.

    ~

    Thanks everyone for your comments!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Always love to hear from you...and the anonymous option is open for those feeling shy.