How I Feel Today...



As you can tell by my expression, I'm feeling better about things.

I spent yesterday with a good poetry friend and we talked about poetry, walked the beach, ate Thai food outside across from the water, and wrote poetry in her writing studio.

I have new new poems I'm excited to work on from our experience. And it's just always good to talk with a friend who supports you. I have to say, I have quite a few incredible friends who came through for me this week when I was freaking out.

Thank you S, A, R, J, and M.

So, I'm feeling better about things. I realize my book is up in a pink bubble somewhere floating around the universe and I'm okay with that. It's out of my hands and really, that's where I want it.

*

Comments

  1. Glad you're feeling better. Pink bubble is a good place for a book to be.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes, most definitely. I like getting to that place, where I know I've done what I can, and it's all good.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Always love to hear from you...and the anonymous option is open for those feeling shy.