Monday Meditations

*

Last night I had a dream that I signed up for adult drama camp. I just remember realizing we might be making a musical and saying, "I can't sing. I can't sing." And someone saying, "There are no small parts, just small chickens."


*

I made the cat faint by playing Boogie Superstar on the Wii. And no, this wasn't a dream. It was my karaoke abilities that seized the cat.


*


Chocolate chip cookies are my fav.



*


I have already learned two of my birthday gifts. One was unintentionally, one not.


*

I don't trust moms who make their family seem too perfect. It makes me wonder what they are hiding.


*


The "done brewing" beep on our coffee pot is too loud and it seems there is no way to turn it off.


*


We're on a 2-hour delay for school, so we all got to sleep in and relax our way back to a normal schedule. And I'm not complaining about this. At all.


* * *


I'm realizing some of these meditations fall under "confessions," so consider this a preview I guess...



-

Comments

  1. That was fun to read. I love the part about the "done brewing" beep.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "There are no small parts, just small chickens."

    I broke up laughing at that. :)

    (When I entered this comment, I got come kind of browser error, so trying again here. In case it winds up showing twice, feel free to deleted the duplicate.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. (Sorry, couple of typos -- that should say "some" kind of browser error, and "delete" the duplicate...)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Always love to hear from you...and the anonymous option is open for those feeling shy.