Gratitude Journal

In a week of Thanksgiving, here are a few things I am thankful for in my life and in the world--


1) Cell phones-- I have complained about them, been annoyed with drivers on them, revolted against them, rolled my eyes at loud talkers on them, but in an emergency, I praise them and the inventors of them.

2) Space Heaters

3) Brie

4) People who are trying their best

5) compassion

6) My family (though they may not be pleased that came 3 spaces after "brie"-- sorry, I'm a little hungry tonight, nothing personal).

7) Lower gas prices

8) Finding new ways to celebrate Christmas

9) electric blankets

10) my pets

11) books

12) This American Life

13) Christmas music ! (Though the fam has boycotted listening to it until after Thanksgiving).

14) The movie Elf & A Christmas Story

15) Honest and open people


*

Comments

  1. I am glad to see you mention #4. They are a group of people who don't get enough credit.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Always love to hear from you...and the anonymous option is open for those feeling shy.