Definition of a Maverick


someone who exhibits great independence in thought and action

an unbranded range animal (especially a stray calf); belongs to the first person who puts a brand on it

irregular: independent in behavior or thought; "she led a somewhat irregular private life"; "maverick politicians"

_____________________

Honestly, with the world as chaotic as it is, I'm not sure how having a "maverick president" is a good thing. I would not trust my money with someone who's called a "maverick financial planner." Nor would I trust my child with a "maverick babysitter."

I want the controlled, the thought out, the think-before-I-act type of president. I've had enough of mavericks. I want someone whose not willing to take a chance with our country or the economy. I want "change" not "chance." What a difference a G makes.

*

Comments