Confession Wednesday


I confess I am a day late.

I confess time has been a kite I've holding and my string breaks again and again.

I confess I taught a poetry class in my daughter's class and the students said magical things like: When I am sad, my name is sliver and When I grow up, my name will be ocean wish.

I confess I have been in the Poetry Barn less time than I would have liked this week.

I confess I've been letting my work slide to the backburner. And I confess, this makes me sad.

I confess while I like the name Poetry Barn, I've written fiction in it and would like it to have another name that reflects all the writing I do in it. The Writing Shed has been working, but I wondered if there was something a little more special.

If you have any ideas on what to call my writing shed/barn/studio, either post them in the notes or email them to me. If I use your suggestion, I'll send you a copy of my book and if you have my book, I'll send you someone else's book from my poetry library.

I confess I may have only a few blogs this week, but I will try to stop by and say hello. Hello.

Comments

  1. OMG I love the shed. SO warmly inviting...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Always love to hear from you...and the anonymous option is open for those feeling shy.