Letters to the World Anthology Reading in Seattle tonight

What a bad poet/reader I am not to mention this on my blog--

I'm giving a reading tonight with many other fab Seattle area poets at the UW Women Center.

Here are the details--

April 17, 2008 : Seattle, WA 7:30 p.m.

Kelli Russell Agodon, Shin Yu Pai, Martha Silano, Susan Rich, Carol Levin, Lana Hechtman Ayers and others will read at the University of Washington Women’s Center
Book for a book release party for Letters to the World, an anthology that collects poems by 258 members of the 11-year-old Women’s Poetry Listserv (WOMPO).

I'm forgetting a few poets, sorry, I'm typing quickly. Jeannine Gailey will not be there due to doctor's orders (bad doctor taking away my dinner date!) but I'll be reading her poem for her!

There will be food!

Comments

  1. Hope it went well. Sounds like and excellent event.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Always love to hear from you...and the anonymous option is open for those feeling shy.