New Blogs to Check Out...

I have added three new blogs to my People in our Neighborhood section--

Susan Rich as you know- she currently has some great photos from Madeline DeFrees' 90th birthday at Elliott Bay Book on Thursday. Lovely!

But I've also added Lasso the Moon, a new blog from a writer who also has a new writing shed,

and writer Midge Raymond who wrote Remembering English


Feel free to check them out!

Also, if you'd like me to add your blog to the People in our Neighborhood list, email me with what name you'd like your blog listed under (your name or the blog's name) and a link to the blog and I'll get that updated.

I'm trying to clean up the old blogs, so all the links are up to date. I am seriously a work in progress!

*

Comments

  1. Thanks for the mention, Kelli! I am glad you like the photos and story of Madeline's birthday party. It was a joy to see her so happy.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Always love to hear from you...and the anonymous option is open for those feeling shy.