Monday Meditations

There's a fine line between a chic short hairstyle and "momhair." Let's just say that this week, I'm walking that line...
--me, on my new haircut

*

If you don't know where to start, start with a detail.
--Sam Green on how to begin a poem

*

Reading is 80% writing.
-Thomas Lux

*

There is never enough time to write, you need to find a space for it right now.
-- me, a random note I put in my notebook

*

You have to open the store, it doesn't matter if anyone comes.
-- Joseph Green on having a time and place to write.

*


Being in the right hand margin is like having a spotlight on the world (sp - word).
--random quote with error found in my notebook.

Comments

  1. As a short--haired person, I know exactly what you mean. I dread every time I have a new stylist because I don't know if they will make me look old or not.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Exactly! I was explaining to my mum that I realized my hair was styled in such a way that I looked 10 years older, then realized that was an insult to 50 year old women...they look even more chic than I did.

    I now think I almost have it under control. I think 2 weeks of grow out will do the trick. But for the next 14 days, I'm walking the lunchlady look line...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Always love to hear from you...and the anonymous option is open for those feeling shy.