Want a Poet-Inspired Valentine? - Sorry this year we are FULL!



Thanks for all your addresses!  I am now poet-full!  Valentines to go out shortly!


If you didn't know, Valentine's Day is the Poet's holiday (despite Hallmark's insistence that it's theirs.)

So for Valentine's Day, I'm sending out Poet Valentines and I have a few extras I'd like to send to you.


The above image is NOT the valentine you'll receive, but just a nod to who inspired this year's card...

I'll let you know when I've run out on this post by updating it or deleting it...


Share

Comments

  1. Chandra Dickson
    1654 S. Volustia
    Wichita, KS 67211

    What a neat idea!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love one - what a lovely idea!

    Donna Vorreyer
    100 S. Garfield
    Hinsdale. IL 60521

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jan Priddy
    P.O. Box 1442
    Cannon Beach, OR 97110

    Turn about would seem fair to me. Thank you already!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have the coolest mailings! I'd love a valentine. Maybe I'll collage a shoe box as a mailbox to put it in, the way my elementary school self would have.

    Kristin Berkey-Abbott
    2415 Fillmore Street
    Hollywood, FL 33020

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ohhh me too, if you have any left:

    Carol Berg
    674 Townsend Road
    Groton, MA 01450

    Thanks so much and happy Valentine's to you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dana Dampier
    3259 Grays Creek Rd.
    Dry Prong, LA 71423

    Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What could be better than reading poetry on a Valentine's Day morning? Sending address via your address. THank you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I want!
    2913 Cornwall Ave.
    Bellingham WA 98225

    I'll send a little something your way too....

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just to say what a lovely idea this is...!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Poetry for Valentine's Day? Perfect! and thank you!

    Bet LaRue
    744 Burgoyne Ave
    Ballston Spa, NY
    12020

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great! You will all be my valentines!-- watch your mailbox in the next week!

    ReplyDelete