Tuesday, February 07, 2012

A Month of Letters (for February!) Take part...



Drew Myron connected me with this incredible project-- A Month of Letters Challenge.

Here's the thing-- if you know me, you know I adore snailmail, realmail, postcards, mailart, notecards, and stamps.

I always have.

So when I read that writer Mary Robinette Kowal came up with this idea, I had to take part.

Here it is with a link to her original post:


  1. In the month of February, mail at least one item through the post every day it runs.  Write a postcard, a letter, send a picture, or a cutting from a newspaper, or a fabric swatch.
  2. Write back to everyone who writes to you. This can count as one of your mailed items.


I plan on taking part.  I do Valentines, so I feel slightly ahead of the challenge, but will sit down by the fire and write some special correspondence as well.

happy letter writing.


Share
Post a Comment
Related Posts with Thumbnails