Life Imitating Art or Vice Versa...

My husband noticed a coincidence on my desk yesterday.  He said (of a small broken vintage ceramic figure), "That woman looks like your book cover."  

And I realized she did.

What's interesting is that a couple years ago, either my cat, my daughter, or myself knocked down this ceramic item breaking the head off.  (For awhile we used to keep her head in the small ceramic tray in front of her...until that broke off too.)

Here's a photo of the woman from the back and then a photo of my cover image.  There is a resemblance--


















By the way, this is the back of the figure, the front says, "Where is the Friend?"



Share

Comments

  1. Hey,

    I just stopped by .. I like your blog

    If you're interested, please visit my haiku poetry blog and give me ur opinion :)

    www.of-pictorial.blogspot.com

    Thanks in advance

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Always love to hear from you...and the anonymous option is open for those feeling shy.