Interview & Opportunity to Win a Copy of Letters from the Emily Dickinson Room



Drew Myron did an interview with me called Fast Five (5 Questions) here at her blog.

Here's a bit from the interview--

What is your favorite poem in this collection? Why?
. . .if I have to narrow it down to one, I’d say, Questions at Heaven’s Gate is probably my favorite because it was an underdog poem that I stood up for. . .


And if you leave a comment on that blog post by October 22, you will be entered in a drawing for a signed copy of my book, Letters from the Emily D. Room.





Share

Comments

  1. I remember always liking that poem from the very beginning of that manuscript!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the Emily-reading-Emily image!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, Kelli! I've already got a copy, but hey nothing like a spare copy to give as a gift!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great interview! I would love to win a copy... if not, it's on my Christmas wish list!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Always love to hear from you...and the anonymous option is open for those feeling shy.