Speaking of Dragon dictation ... Here's a poem I'm working on, though no where in my poem did I say "naked celeb"-- I said in my neck of the woods.

But they're committing I suppose it was a man that took me under
cloudy with a chance until times the temperature chili I should bundle
up I suppose that's a happening around the country in your neck of the
lag in my naked celeb you see this morning the devil is beating his
wife for the witches were doing there wash some say a storm. . .

(January, I thought you'd enjoy this ...)


Sent from my iPhone

Comments

  1. Kelli - tell me about this! I'm most intrigued.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh yes. I recognize that random "magnetic poetry" feel.

    :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Always love to hear from you...and the anonymous option is open for those feeling shy.