Three more examples of Soul Cards

Comments

  1. kelli -- these are gorgeous! they are works of art.

    i've been doing these for a while (some of them are in my little blog gallery).

    i love the process and its meditative quality. and i use them for writing prompts, too. i hope you'll show us more as you go along!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think the first one is my favorite :) those are great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Carolee,

    Wow, you're are incredible and very inspiring! And I saw that they were called "soulcollage" - which intrigued me. Is this something that is being done all over? (I'm usually slow to trends so I wouldn't be surprised). ;-)

    Jessie-- Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Always love to hear from you...and the anonymous option is open for those feeling shy.