Poem in Big City Lit

Photo: Hourglass Nebula as taken by the Hubble Space Telescope: January 16, 1996


Whoa baby, forgot to mention this. My poem "Letter to a Companion Star" is in the current issue of Big City Lit. You can read it here.


It's one of my poems that will also be in Letters from the Emily Dickinson Room.
*
One thing about this poem, which I mentioned a few months ago on the anniversary of my father's death, is that it still surprises me that I am writing these poems.
Spending the last two days/nights of my father's life in a hospital with him is something I wonder if I'll will be writing about for the rest of my life.

Comments

  1. i think there are certain ghosts that always follow us!

    looking forward to checking out the poem and congrats :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Always love to hear from you...and the anonymous option is open for those feeling shy.