Gratitude Journal

1. Family, friends, and sweet strangers

2. Not being in charge of preparing dinner this year

3. Hawaiian rolls

4. Nana is walking again and recovering well (um, this should have been way above Hawaiian rolls).

5. Pumpkin pie with extra whipped cream

6. Christmas music 24/7 (I know, some of you think this is torture, but I SO love Christmas music...I'm actually already listening to it. shhhh.)

7. Dependable friends

8. My husband taking care of all the little details in life while I've had bronchitis

9. People who don't apologize for being who they really are.

10. Having people to love and having people who love me.

*

Comments

  1. I've been listening to Christmas music since before Canadian Thanksgiving! lol

    If you want a great station playing it 24/7 that you can listen to online go here:

    http://player.streamtheworld.com/_players/entercom/player/?id=WTSS

    It's a Buffalo New York Station that happens to play more classics than some of the other Christmas stations. (By classics I'm talking about Bing, Dean, Ella, Nat, etc.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I finally tried Hawaiian rolls while making little sandwiches for my sister's wedding. They are AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Always love to hear from you...and the anonymous option is open for those feeling shy.