McCain/Palin Haiku Contest, Free Table, & News from the Birds


*



McCain/Palin Haiku Contest- winner to be published in The Nation

People For the American Way is looking for some great haikus about John McCain and Sarah Palin! Three winners will have their haikus published in the Nation magazine. Other prizes will be announced. Ten finalists will be chosen and then the three winners will be voted on by you and other People For the American Way supporters.

Click on the above link for more details...


* * *

I took a walk and here's what's on the Free Table Today--

red potatoes
a giant squash
a Swiffer wet jet-- huh. We are moving into new territory here.)


* * *

I've been reading too much news lately. And yes, I believe there is such a thing as too much news. I'm going to try getting my information from the herons. They always seem to be on top of things.



*

Comments