This I Believe

If you haven't heard it before, This I Believe is a fascinating NPR Project.

Here's a summary taken from the This I Believe website:

This I Believe is a national media project engaging people in writing, sharing, and discussing the core values and beliefs that guide their daily lives. NPR airs these three-minute essays on All Things Considered and Weekend Edition Sunday.

Anyone can submit an essay on anything they *believe* in. They just need to be 300-500 words.

Here's mine from their website. (I believe in passion...) It tells the backstory to my life and I wrote it as this August is my ten year anniversary of quitting my job, moving from the city, and starting a new life that focused on writing, family, simplicity, nature, and lollygagging.

Comments

  1. Three cheers for proficient lollygagging!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great anniversary to celebrate!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks everyone!

    I hope you each consider submitting an essay as well.

    best,
    Kels

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an inspiration! Great essay. I read it a few days ago and it has stayed with me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. January--

    Thanks so much! I appreciate hearing that.

    best,
    Kelli

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Always love to hear from you...and the anonymous option is open for those feeling shy.