Poetry By Mail: Be My Valentine in 2014 - Literary Correspondence with a Stamp



One thing I promised myself this is that I'd write more paper letters this year.

To help keep this promise (and take over where Ted Kooser left off when his mailing list became too large) I'm sending out poetry Valentines this year via snail mail.

If you want to be on my mailing list to receive one, click here to email me your mailing address to me at at kelli (at) agodon.com  and I will add you to my Valentine list.

I will be designing a 2014 poetry valentine postcard this month and sending them out in February.

There is no cost, no trick, no dance you must do, no love you must declare, no heart-shaped box to must buy to get one.  Just let me know you'd like one and email me your address, that is all.

I just think we need more hand-sent letters in the world.  And we need more valentines and more connection.

~


I hope to keep in touch and send good literary inspiration this year.

More handwriting, less typing.

Cheers to 2014!



~ Kells

  ~ Don't Miss a Post ~ Subscribe to Book of Kells by Email

Comments

Post a Comment

Always love to hear from you...and the anonymous option is open for those feeling shy.