Where in the World is Kelli Agodon?




I'm going to be out and about this week---actually, this is a lie--I'm going to be in and focused, working diligently on some of my own writing projects, so I won't be blogging this week except for Confession Tuesday & Thankful Thursday.

If you do see a blog post other than the Tuesday/Thursday ones from me, it means I'm not working on what I'm supposed to, so please call me out on it.  (Thank you, I appreciate your tough love, if needed).


And in case you were curious, here are my two projects I'm focusing on this week--

1)  Manuscript 3 (poems)

2) A memoiry-type creative non-fiction piece on the challenges of leaving the "real" world to go on a retreat and the challenge that face us when we return.

~

And here's what I'll be pondering while I'm away (feel free to ponder it as well)--

What are the possibilities in trusting your art?


Or...What are the possibilities when you trust your art?


~

Feel free to leave comments about that while I'm away...

Comments

  1. Trusting my art requires learning to trust myself, not always easy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. MG-- Yep, I think I think it's part of the process, trusting both art and ourselves. Definitely not always easy, but worth it in the long run.

    Thanks for your note!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Always love to hear from you...and the anonymous option is open for those feeling shy.