Read *Book of Kells* in an Entirely New Way...



Okay, it's not about THE Book of Kells, but my Book of Kells.

Blogger has created 5 new ways to read this blog based on your personality and likes.  They are called "Views" - and as a reader you can change the view of this blog to fit your style.

I'll be honest, a couple of them were way too overwhelming and chaotic for my taste, but I liked this SidebarView as it's organized, timely and shows how many comments each post has.

You can see all of the new ways to view Book of Kells here.  In the upper right corner, there is a blue button, press it for 5 unique ways to read Book of Kells.  If you find one you like, save it in your favorite.

Of course, you can always see the Old School Book of Kells here (the basic, no frills, as-is right now):  www.ofkells.blogspot.com

And if you ever want to change your view, go here:  www.ofkells.blogspot.com/views

~
Let me know what you think of Blogger's new options...

Comments

  1. Well....none of them have the character of the "old" site view. I'm not sure why one would want to view them this way - pretty uninteresting. I find that often the design of the site is one of the things I enjoy - it becomes part of the content in a way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Cheryl. I appreciate that.

    I think blogger wants to be more hip & modern. They want it to feel as if you're reading a paper? I'm not sure.

    I like my blog as is too. Though I liked being able to see all the comments on the Sidebar view.
    , I found the "mosaic" view to give me a huge headache.

    When I go to my blog, I'm staying Old School too.

    Appreciate your comments

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Always love to hear from you...and the anonymous option is open for those feeling shy.