More AWP Recaps #AWP11 #AWP

Erika Dreifus has some links on her blogs for AWP recaps from many other bloggers.  You can check that out here.

Joshua Corey talks about AWP here.

Reb Livingston's recap with cute kid photo too.

Kate Hopper's Mothers-Who-Write blog has a great post about the memoir panel she was on and other info.

Lori A. May sold out of her book about Low-Res programs ( Low-Residency MFA Handbook: A Guide for Prospective Creative Writing Students) and has a recap on her blog here.

Sandy Longhorn recaps AWP on her blog and what liked.

Lyle Daggett has where he was and what he saw, scroll down a bit for the post (Feb 7th date).

And here's a great surprise for anyone who didn't make it to AWP, you can hear full audio of the panel on Social Media that Jane Friedman moderated on her blog.

~


Oh, for those who asked "#AWP11" and anything with a # helps with Twitter, which this blog title/post magically ends up on after I write it. (Ah, technology).

Share

Comments

  1. The Lyle Daggett link took me to the 2009 AWP wrap up. I was able to figure out how to get to the 2011 one (and both were well worth the read), but I thought I'd give you a heads-up, in case the link is bad (since I'm at work, I'm also suspicious of the corporate servers . . ., so if I'm wrong, please forgive!).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for letting me know, Kristin! I hadn't realized I linked it to an old post - I must have been in my AWP - Past life. ;-) All fixed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the shout-out, Kelli. I have (belatedly) added your Book of Kells to the Practicing Writing blogroll.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Always love to hear from you...and the anonymous option is open for those feeling shy.