This Blogger is Seeing Other People...


Okay, just a little on the side and only when they ask...


Here's a sneak peek--

I just wanted to let you know, I have a blog post up at Her Circle Ezine called 
The Difference 20 Minutes Can Make.

And it has a giant photo of me, almost as big as the blog post. Anyway, it was scheduled for tomorrow, but I got the link tonight so I thought I'd share it.

Here's the opening:

As a writer, undisturbed blocks of time can be crucial for our success. But what if you have kids, a day job, or other commitments that stop you from sitting down for a long block of time to write your bestselling literary novel or award-winning article? Answer: You find ways to do more in less time.

They were kind enough to ask me to write a blog for them, but if you're interested and want to write for The Writer's Life Blog- Drop them an email at:   thewriterslife@hercircleezine.com.


It's a really wonderful e-zine, check it out and leave me a comment there if you feel so inclined!  




~Kells



Share

Comments

Post a Comment

Always love to hear from you...and the anonymous option is open for those feeling shy.