Wednesday Wanderings

Today is a writing day. And to make things even more perfect it is storming outside. I'm going to warm up the writing shed and head out into a world of words.

* * *

I have currently made a request to the universe, I will tell you if it is granted.

* * *

In the last week I have received rejections from -
The Paris Review
The Kenyon Review
this year's Artist Trust Fellowship

* * *

As for good news, I had fresh chocolate chip cookies last night and my mum made me and my daughter a pumpkin pie.

* * *

To see what the new issue of Crab Creek Review looks like, go here. Annette & I spent the evening sending out copies to our contributor's and subscribers. You should get them in a few days (we send them out media mail.)


* * *

Comments

  1. Kenyon is my alma mater so it makes me doubly bummed that they rejected you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'll top you with 5 rejection slips already this week :)

    hope you have a good writing day though!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Always love to hear from you...and the anonymous option is open for those feeling shy.