Thursday, May 01, 2008
I swear, there are more Tuesdays in the week than any other day. Maybe it's because I know on Tuesday I promise to be here confessing. But I'm such a good egg, what could I possibly have to confess?
Dear reader, it's been a week, some not-so-deadly sins from my last confession...let's get these over with
1. Gluttony (Latin, gula): Truth-- I eat dessert every day and do not feel guilty about it. It's the reason I'm a writer and not an actress-- less paparazzi and bathing suit photos.
2. Greed (Latin, avaritia): Me time. I am greedy for me time.
3. Sloth (Latin, acedia): I am the last person into the car 95% of the time. And usually the last person to wake up in the morning.
4. Wrath (Latin, ira): I confess while most of the time I'm pretty laid back, I am very much a mama bear and will protect whatever is important to me.
5. Envy (Latin, invidia): Book-envy only.
6. Pride (Latin, superbia): I never thought this was a bad thing. I have nice wrists.
Most Popular Posts
Available Now! If you love poetry exercises, you may want to check this out-- Poetry writing prompts for EVERY day of the year (inc...
Okay, I'll be honest, this is what I really want, a BookBook by 12 South-- Twelve South BookBook for iPad in Red ($69.99) It'...