Thursday, May 01, 2008

Confession Tuesday


I swear, there are more Tuesdays in the week than any other day. Maybe it's because I know on Tuesday I promise to be here confessing. But I'm such a good egg, what could I possibly have to confess?

Dear reader, it's been a week, some not-so-deadly sins from my last confession...let's get these over with


1. Gluttony (Latin, gula): Truth-- I eat dessert every day and do not feel guilty about it. It's the reason I'm a writer and not an actress-- less paparazzi and bathing suit photos.

2. Greed (Latin, avaritia): Me time. I am greedy for me time.

3. Sloth (Latin, acedia): I am the last person into the car 95% of the time. And usually the last person to wake up in the morning.

4. Wrath (Latin, ira): I confess while most of the time I'm pretty laid back, I am very much a mama bear and will protect whatever is important to me.

5. Envy (Latin, invidia): Book-envy only.

6. Pride (Latin, superbia): I never thought this was a bad thing. I have nice wrists.
Post a Comment
Related Posts with Thumbnails