Who Are You? You're a Feeler? I'm a Feeler too.

I took the Myer-Briggs Personality Type test and learned I am a INFJ (which is code for an Introvert, Intuitive, Feeler, Judger). The "Judger" part doesn't sound so good, but actually it's not too bad. One of the jobs it recommended for me was Writer (thank god.) Oddly enough (or not oddly enough) my husband is the exact opposite (Extrovert, Sensor, Thinker, Perceiver). They ,

Basically we see the world from a completely unique space and I'm glad I married my opposite because I'm not sure I'd want to married to another INFJ person. I mean, I think it would be way too touchy-feely and we'd probably never leave our tidy house.


My favorite part of the quiz was at the end it had a "How to Love a INFJ"

Here's what they suggest--

How to Love an INFJ ((Introvert, Intuitive, Feeler, Judger)


Appreciate my unique vision and many creative ideas.
Respect my deeply held beliefs and values.
Share your feelings and express your opinions.
Give me time alone to pursue my interests and passions in depth.
Try to keep our home orderly.
Above all - trust my inspiration

***Had I known about this, I would have included it in my marriage vows as it is so spot on.

Anyway, you can take the test here:

http://www.personalitytype.com/quiz.html

To see what you are.

Comments

  1. I'm an INTJ, but I found this quiz difficult because I was torn between the two columns. I just don't fit their mould.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Valerie- welcome to the INFJ club.;-)

    Collin,

    I felt the same way when I took the test. It's really hard to be grouped just one way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This was awesome! I am an INTJ (not in y'all's club) but when I read the "how to love and INTJ" it's like it magically voiced all my needs! I have to show L...then I am going to have to read hers, which I suspect will be an INFP - yipes!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Always love to hear from you...and the anonymous option is open for those feeling shy.