Happy National Poetry Month - Free Poems!


In honor of National Poetry Month, I'll be giving away a signed/inscribed copy of Small Knots and Geography, as well as a five small poetry broadsides from The Making of Peace Poetry Series with poems by Lola Haskins, Martha Silano, Alisa Gordaneer, Lana Hechtman Ayers, and Lisa Suhair Majaj and also a copy of Jeannine Hall Gailey's chapbook, Female Comic Book Superheroes (I'm sure we can get this signed as well! . . .J9?)


If you'd like to have your name in the drawing, please leave a comment below. I'll take all the names on April 14th and put them in a poet's hat and post the winners here on April 15th (TAX DAY!) Someone should get good news on tax day.


If you already have a copy of my book or chapbook, you're still welcome to be in the drawing, I'd be happy to inscribe it to someone else if you win.


So, leave me a note in the comments and I'll drop your name in the hat.

Comments

  1. Ooh, me, please!

    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would like to be in the drawing. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, what a generous offer! Please, add my name to the drawing.

    Cheers, Sandra Beasley

    ReplyDelete
  4. Please add my name. It IS a generous offer. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, I'm interested. Happy National Poetry Month!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Please drop me in the hat! Make it a pork pie!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Always love to hear from you...and the anonymous option is open for those feeling shy.