I saw this list on another writer's blog and wanted to share it. I included the link to his blog in the title above--
Here are some questions to ponder for 2007, building on the questions we answered in 2005 and 2006:
Goals, Dreams, and Resolutions 2007
1. Take a few minutes to reflect on the previous year. What are you happy with?
2. What are you unhappy with?
3. What unexpected joys did you discover during the year?
4. What were some of the unexpected obstacles that came up, and how did you deal with them? Looking back, would you have done anything differently?
5. What expectations did you find you needed to let go of?
6. Looking ahead, how do you want to structure next year to support your writing?
7. How does the rest of your life support your writing?
8. How can you change/compromise on the non-supportive elements?
9. What new aspect of the writing life do you want to try next year?
10. Where do you need to be more disciplined?
11. Where do you need to ease up on yourself?
12. List your goals for the coming year.
13. List three positive, active steps to take on each goal to get it going.
14. List your dreams for the coming year.
15. List three positive, active steps to transform each dream into a goal.
16. List your resolutions for the coming year.
17. List three positive, active steps to help you stick to them.
Most Popular Posts
Available Now! If you love poetry exercises, you may want to check this out-- Poetry writing prompts for EVERY day of the year (inc...
Okay, I'll be honest, this is what I really want, a BookBook by 12 South-- Twelve South BookBook for iPad in Red ($69.99) It'...