1) Birds - reminding us that what may seem like a limitation (small and hollowed boned) can help us fly.
2) Too much email: A reminder we have many friends and a lot of incredible projects.
3) Having the time to write this list. Having the time to read this list.
4) Anything chocolate. Or sweet.
5) People. Every smile. Every extra minute we get with each other.
6) Sweet frogs that appear unexpectedly in your pond. (This can also be a metaphor.)
7) Connection. All of it. We are all one.
8) Sky, any sky--cloudy, blue, rainy, windy, starlit, sunset, pink edges, hazy, foggy and not there, filled pollution, filled with birds--if you wake up and see any sky, congratulations, you've just been given one more day of your life.