Dear Teen Me Essay



I was asked to write an essay for Dear TeenMe, a fantastic blog and soon to be published book of writers writing to their teen self.  Basically, if we had the chance to talk to our Teen Self, what would we say.

Let me be honest, having this up and out in the world feels scarier than publishing all of my books, starting a small press, or editing a literary journal.

But because you read my blog, I want to share it with you.

So, if you'd like to see what I have to say to myself as a Teen Me and to see lovely 80's big hair photos of me, you can.  Here's a link to my essay at Dear TeenMe.

Also, if you do visit, please leave me some sort of comment.  I would truly appreciate your good words, so my essay feels less alone.

Thank you and I do hope you enjoy the essay.

Share

Comments